Sunday, October 12, 2008

sticky

Caramel apples were on the agenda for Saturday night with friends. Fabulous activity and treat!



This is another humorous view at the difference between males and females. Just notice the difference in our faces as we eat the sticky decadence...
**Note Brian had just as awesome a sticky expression, I just didn't happen to catch it!




And just to switch it up a little bit, Here is Em and I rocking it (normally I make a much better spectator than a guitar hero)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! What a yummy food for fall! :) It was fun to see you guy on Sunday!

Annalisa said...

i like cutting the apples and just dipping them. i know, i'm no fun. glad it was you & not me.

Tiffany said...

Yum! My kids & Mike, would love them! Will you email me the recipe?
tboulant@yahoo.com - ;)

karla said...

Looks like a fun night back at good ol' Monaco! Wished we could have seen you at the Delorey's yesterday.