Saturday, May 15, 2010

hours of entertainment

i realize that this game is likely for age 5+

and i also realize that i happily received it as a present for my 30th.

it has provided hours of entertainment in the past week for us and friends.

i especially like to shout zero really obnoxiously when someone gets a "pig out" and loses all their points.

we had to take a photo of this awesome pose (which i think doubles as a sweet dance move) to prove that the little piggy's weren't touching, and bobby wasn't out of the game...

5 comments:

Stephie Lynne Purcell said...

YES! James and I are obsessed with "Pig OUt." Best game ever. So glad you discovered it! ps-Happy 30th :)

Annalisa said...

that is a really fun game. it will serve as entertainment during labor too, lol. hope all goes well.

katrina said...

We love that game too!

Lora said...

Excellent game! I played it a long time ago, and we upped the ante saying that the loser had to drink something concocted by the winners. Needless to say I did NOT lose, and my pallet thanked me for it later.

Unknown said...

Never even heard of this game! Obviously this needs to be part of our next get together!