Friday, December 24, 2010

gift giving guide

new tradition around here.

christmas morning finds you with:

something you want,
something you need,
something to wear
and something to read.
the mama version:
admittedly our definitions of want and need are a tad blurry...

the husband version:the bebe version:




 ______________________________________________________________________
credit for this little poem needs to go to my sister-in-law sarah...  she did this with her family and i decided it was a keeper....

5 comments:

Annalisa said...

i like that tradition of giving. i'll have to use that next year. all i heard was 'which gift was from you momma?' and then i gulped, i forgot they don't know i'm mrs. clause!

Christina said...

I really like that idea... and I want to know how the mandolin slicer is! We have been contemplating getting one for awhile now and I'd love to hear a review.

debby said...

love this tradition. i was going to do it this year, but it didn't quite work out. maybe next year.

Lora said...

I might have to steal that idea! Very cute. I too would like a review of the mandolin slicer--I was coveting Amy's over the break.

Audi Brien said...

Megan, I LOVE your new Christmas tradition. I decided to adopt it for next year, give the giving a more direct approach. Your little man is such a cutie!!!