Sunday, July 27, 2008

frightened


Some of you have endured the conversations with me where I expressed my distaste for something I like to call "yard art." I had no idea that "yard art" was actually an official term... but yesterday I saw a frightening display in the grocery parking lot. It was enough to actually freak me out... YIKES giant sculptured animals for the distinct purpose of yard decor. I drove around the lot to try to get a decent view and found the sign. Really?? they really advertise it as yard art? Wow....

7 comments:

Christina said...

AH! I am so very, very disturbed by this!

Anonymous said...

Ah hah! It is always so good to have an arsenal of gift ideas for every family member. Thanks for giving me the perfect ammunition! :) love ya! Mom

Anonymous said...

Now wouldn't one of those gorillas look just great next to your front door... hmmmm... upcoming housewarming gift?
tee hee. Mom

Kristin said...

I'm definitely on that - I think you guys need a nice giant trutle for your house!

Annalisa said...

lol. yep, i agree...statues of animals should only be at the zoo or wild animal park...not a yard.

karla said...

Ooh - that bucking bronco is pretty rad. I don't really have a yard, but I will MAKE room for that! I wonder if I can find a similar one in Boise...

#A5 said...

one of those bad boys would be so awesome in front of our building. . .