Friday, June 6, 2008

How could I not fall in love with this?

In honor of Bobby's birthday, I thought I would give you a little peak into what made me fall in love with him. Just as Bobby and I were flirting with the idea of dating each other, Bobby and his then roommates, Steven and Blair, got up in front of the entire ward to do their own rendition of Aicha- ( a mockery of this-)

Bobby is the one on the right... (sorry the quality isn't perfect- someone happened to capture this on their camera)


How could I not be proud to snag this gem? It may not be a side of Bobby that we get to see often, but its there, and I love it! (and I would just like to take this opportunity to publicly remind Bobby that once upon a time- though it may have been a long while ago.. he DID give me permission to post this on the blog!!)

I love you Bobby! Happy Birthday!!

11 comments:

tiffanie said...

HAHAHAhahahhahahahaha!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that was GREAT, I didn't know Bob had such moves! I think I need to watch it again...

Annalisa said...

Happy birthday Bobby!

Meg-you do know how to pick him...glad you picked him.

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. My sides still hurt. Just when I think I fully know how talented my boy is, he surprises me again. I loved it. Thanks Megan, you made my day. Happy Birthday, my big-shouldered baby! Love ya both - Mom

Melissa Tiek said...

That's pretty funny. Bobby, where did you learn to move like that? :)

#A5 said...

hope it was a great birthday, little bobby!

Frankman's said...

AWESOME!!!

Jenny said...

Bobby, we didn't know you had so many sweet moves! That was awesome!

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

LOL!!! Good thing your name is Megan and not Aiecha! Thanks!

Cristi Benedict said...

I know I'm random, but I thought this was clever. You're blog is cute!

Kristin said...

My kids ask to see this video everytime I get on your blog! They love it!