Wednesday, September 22, 2010

busy husband

sometimes i bug the husband on IM because there is just no other time or way to communicate with him.

but the busy stinker can be on the computer and not see it (or not respond) for very long periods of time.

so today i laid down the law...

me: yo YO

You don't have to pay attention to me ALL the time- you just have to start and finish ONE conversation so that I will leave you alone...

bobby: oh ya
says who

me:
ME
i will keep bugging you

bobby: fine

me:
fine
how are you
how was your morning
why were you budhas
what is your plan for your afternoon evening
did you get lunch
was it unhealthy?
do you still love me?
bobby: ok, fine, cause i dont want to work for those people, work work work, no, N/A, yes

we make communication an art...

1 comment:

Annalisa said...

Lol.

Geoff & I do the same on IM.

Only I fall asleep mid sentence and he ends up just calling me.

He's good to me.