Saturday, January 16, 2010

bobby's side of the door...

the husband spends an awful lot of time working on his resolution. it leaves me lots of time for mine!

so for my friday off yesterday, i took myself for a run: check. Since i have been feeling better, - and indeed, i have been feeling much better- i have craved running. however, the growth in the belly region limits how far i make it before baby bobby starts complaining!

kitchen cupboards: check. i should have taken a before picture of what it looked like when i got up at 6:30 in the am, and with no reason or order, just emptied everything into the middle of the kitchen floor before proceeding to brainstorm how it was going to get back into order...

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

i didn't know i was allowed to exercise as a pregnant person, this brings a whole new realm of things for me to do instead of sleeping on the couch.

Christina said...

Can I just say that I love the chalkboard door? Making a chalkboard wall is one of the things I'm most excited to do when we have a house again.