Tuesday, April 13, 2010

done & done #1

check it off the list.
1 1/2 years later, and after much dust and construction - i can't even tell you how great it feels to put something up on the walls.

i feel like i've been collecting(thank you d.i.)- and painting (thank you spray paint) frames for months. now i finally bit the bullet and picked a great assortment of pictures to put in them. they make me smile to look at them and remember -well the memories that are mine... don't so much remember the husband's childhood, let alone his parents wedding-

off to the next project!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ooh fun. It looks great!!;)

Christina said...

Did you leave room for pics of the bebe?

Melissa Tiek said...

I hope there's a giant picture of me and Jason up there somewhere...:)

Frankman's said...

that looks awesome!!

Annalisa said...

Great job finishing another thing on your list.

megan... said...

I'm sure there can be substitutions/ additions made for the bebe!

jeanie said...

ah! the "dog area" picture is one of my favorites! I don't remember the one of Bob in front of the model A, such a cutie, I love your pictures! good work, I've been meaning to do something like that for YEARS...